as a Business Partner
Why AHP ?
AHP is a professionally managed business run by industry professionals with over 75 years of experience...
- AHP is a Growing business with a strong cash-flow
- Have dedicated sales engineers in market, with strong back-office and experienced techno-commercial management gives a stable organization to support growth
- With more than 3000 customers & more than 1000 active customers, makes it easy to introduce a new business to the existing customers- the cost & time of customer acquisition is low.
- At present major business is in Pneumatics-which gives AHP an easy foothold by having a registered vendor code into many big to small businesses with manufacturing
- Pune district has more than 5000 registered factories, highest in India with critical mass in Auto, automation, machining industries
AHP has a vast customer base of more than 3000+ with more than 1000+ active customers
- AHP has developed loyal customer base of more than 3000+ customers over the last 15 years into business
- AHP is well-know and referred in the industry for any & all pneumatic and electronics automation solutions
Customers consisting of,
- OEMs (Automation companies) – 40%
- Dealers – 18%
- End-Users – 42%
AHP caters to multiple industries with Automotive being the primary industry
AHP Caters to,
- Automotive/ Robotics / M/c Tool – 55%
- Pharma – 12%
- Packaging / Plastic – 15%
- Food – 10%
- Paper/Pulp – 8%
- And many more
- AHP achieved a growth of 25% (barring the Covid Year)
- Always profitable operations (even during Covid-Year)
- In the 1st-year of operations, new business of Southco scaled up to 0.5 Cr business
- In Top 3 Distributors amongst 80 Distributors in India for SMC for Last 5 Years
- Honored with SMC Top Dealer title for 3 consecutive years.
- Won the Autonics Upcoming Distributor award in the 2nd year of association. Won the Consistence Performance award.
- Won the Autonics Best Sales Growth Performer of Year
Hareesh Deshpande has 30+ years of rich Operations experience in leadership in positions across Auto and related industries in the field of operations, supply chain, project management & Business Excellence. Worked as head of operations, supply chain development, new product development, tool room and business excellence in Tata Motors, Eicher Tractors and Windals Precision. He has completed Mechanical Engineering from NIT-Nagpur ( Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) in 1991.
Rahul Bhamburkar is a Sales & Marketing professional with 30+ years experience in leadership roles across FMCG, FinTech and E-commerce. He has worked at HUL, Godrej, Castrol, Relaince at leadership positions in Sales & Supply Chain, managing multiple categories across multiple channels. He has completed Management in Marketing from IISc-Bangalore in 1994, and completed Mechanical Engineering from NIT-Nagpur in 1991.
Girish is a Corporate Finance & Strategy professional with more than 30+ years of experience in leading corporate and consulting companies. He has worked with CK Birla, Crompton Greaves, Thermax and also worked with consulting-PWC and KPMG. He has completed Management in Finance & Strategy from The Wharton School, USA in 2006, and completed Mechanical Engineering from NIT-Nagpur in 1991.